No matter how many years go by
The value of giving,the emphasis on the human factor and on the concept of the real warm hospitality ,will always form the backbone of Paul-Marie’s philosophy
From the housekeeping department , the guest relation and service department to the staff of our kitchen, all of them are members of our family, who are characterized for the passion of their job and the expertise in their field.
It would be our pleasure to Welcome you at Paul-Marie, to help you organize your holidays and make you Feel like your Home
There is a charming place, just 3 minutes away from the blue Μediterranean, different from the ordinary ,decorated with flowers of different types and colours and wild plants of the area. Paul-Marie is a family hotel that looks like more with a small picturesque village.which exudes Aroma of Greece.
Paul-Marie is a hotel which is located just 3 minutes away from the Blue Cretan Sea of the Mediterranean in Analipsi Hersonissou ,a small traditional village full of olive and fruit-bearing trees,impressive flower gardens and breathtaking sceneries. Τhe geographical position of the village is ideal for exploring the island as it is located almost in the middle of Crete .
- The owners of the property deserve to enter a "coolest hotel owners" award! They are around and available all the time, they work hard and are always smiley. They go the extra mile to give advice or directions, and on Tuesday they organised a dinner outdoors with traditional music and dancing, and it is the owners who danced!! (Very cool!). Possibly the best thing of the stay was the food. Every night we had different food, and even the stuff I personally don`t like (i.e. mushrooms or broccoli) was really good, so we tried everything! They do add to the menu a good number of Greek dishes, and those were particularly amazing. Well done that cook!!! The village is cute, very nice for a walk, and the beach about 3 min walk from the hotel, with shops and supermarkets at the same distance.
- Very welcoming made us feel like members of the family. Authentic Greek cuisine. Two minute walk to the beach. Close to traditional village centre with shops and tavernas.
- The place is so quiet and peaceful at night and the bed was really comfortable, we both slept for 9 or 10 hours per night, which we probably haven`t done for many decades!
- La qualité du service et l`écoute du client est exceptionnelle.
- ... Thank a lot for making our trip a memorable one ...